1. Many people die at twenty five and aren’t buried until they are seventy five.
2. Never ruin an apology with an excuse.
3. I didn’t fail the test, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.
4. You may delay, but time will not.
5. Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.
6. By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.
7. Instead of cursing the darkness, light a candle.
8. It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.
9. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
10. Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.
Inspired by The Art of Manliness